Why Choose Hansen Lawn & Garden?
Since 1988 Hansen has been an active part of the industry as landscaping has become less of a luxury and more of a practical investment for maintaining and increasing the enjoyment and value of your home.
As the market has grown, with more and more options to choose from, it has become increasingly more important for the consumer to understand and comprehend why they choose a specific contractor.
The Hansen team of landscape contractors and design experts are ready and willing to help you in any way we can! We have over 30 years of experience and are highly qualified and certified to serve you better.
What Should I expect from a Contractor during the estimating process?
- An on-site visit during the estimating process.
- Discussion on what your expectations are for the project.
- Ability to provide a design with discussion and revisions as required.
- A written estimate completely outlining your project.
- A warranty that protects you from poor workmanship.
What Qualifications should my Contractor Have?
- Does the Company have a professional profile with several points of contact.. a website.. etc?
- Does the company have a valid City of Ottawa business license?
- How long has the company been in business.
- Is the company certified and are the members of important industry groups : Eg. ICPI Certified, Landscape Ontario Etc.
- Does the company have insurance including contractors liability and are they covered by WSIB?
- Is the company a credited member of the Better Business Bureau?