Your Future Starts Here!
Join an award winning team at a leading edge company.
Hansen Lawn and Gardens Ltd. was founded in 1988 by the current president of the company, Ed Hansen. Since 1988 Hansen has taken a leading role in the landscaping industry. We believe in providing quality, professional and reliable service to all our clients because we truly believe they deserve it. Hansen is an active member and supporter of the community, founder of events such as the ‘Let’s Take a Swing at Cancer golf tournament’, which as of 2017 raised over $300,000 towards cancer research. Hansen also supports the Cancer Survivor Park and the Ottawa Food Bank.
By being a leading member and active participant of Landscape Ontario, Hansen is constantly striving to make both the community and the landscape industry better. Here at Hansen we believe in being the best and doing what it takes to prove it in whatever we do!
Nominee for Best Employer of the Year for 2019.
What can Hansen offer you?
1. Hansen is committed to its employees. We offer a positive work environment that facilitates constant development and growth.
2. We believe in being the best, and being the best means constant evolution and growth. We provide mentorship and financial support for industry education and certification.
3. We are fully operational year round providing our staff with the opportunity for year round employment.
4. We offer competitive wages and options for benefits including retirement and health plans.
5. We believe that a job is more than a source of income; it is a part of the people we are and who we strive to become.
6. We provide a professional environment that is fun and filled with enthusiasm.
Positions inside the Hansen team:
- Commercial & Residential Winter Services
- Lawn Maintenance
- Soft Landscaping (e.g. Sod installation, Hedge Trimming etc.)
- Hard Landscaping (e.g. Interlock, Retaining walls etc.)