You and Hansen
Hansen Lawn and Gardens Ltd. was founded in 1988 by the current president of the company, Ed Hansen. Since 1988 Hansen has taken a leading role in the landscaping industry. We believe in providing quality, professional and reliable service to all our clients because we truly believe they deserve it. Hansen is an active member and supporter of the community, founder of events such as the ‘Let’s Take a Swing at Cancer golf tournament’, which as of 2013 raised over $200,000 towards cancer research. Hansen also supports the local cancer foundations by organizing and volunteering time to make the Cancer Park as enjoyable as possible for individuals that pass through.
By being a leading member and active participant of Landscape Ontario, Hansen is constantly striving to make both the community and the landscape industry better. Here a Hansen we believe in being the best and doing what it takes to prove it in whatever we do!
What Can Hansen Offer You?
- Hansen is committed to its employees. We offer a positive work environment that facilitates constant development and growth.
- We provide financial support and mentorship in industry education and certification.
- We believe in being the best, and being the best means constant evolution and growth.
- We are fully operational year round providing our staff with opportunity for year round employment.
- We offer competitive wages and options for benefits including retirement plans.
- We believe that a job is more than a source of income; it is a part of the people we are and who we strive to become.
Positions inside the Hansen Team:
- Commercial and Residential Winter Services
- Lawn Maintenance
- Soft Landscaping (e.g. Sod installation, Hedge Trimming etc.)
- Hard Landscaping (e.g. Interlock, Retaining walls etc.)
- Office Staff
- Design and Gardening